11 January 2016

A letter to Bowie.

Let's dance, put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
Let's dance to the song they're playing on the radio.
Let's sway while color lights up your face.
Let's sway, sway through the crowd to an empty space.

Let's dance hasta el planeta Marte, Ziggy, haya vida o no.
Avisa a Major Tom, que el viento se está poniendo salvaje.
We want to live, me dices. 
Tranquilo, eres infinito, como solo los héroes lo son, forever and ever.
And the clocks wait so patiently on your song.
Mientras tanto aquí nos quedamos siendo un poco más suicidas del Rock'n Roll.
Y enseñando, más que nunca, el Bowie que llevamos dentro.

(El mundo no estaba preparado para este apagón)

Let's dance til Mars planet, Ziggy, without matter if there is life or not.
Call Major Tom, that wind is getting wild.
We want to live, you say to me. 
Keep calm, you're infinite like only heroes can be, forever and ever.
And the clocks wait so patiently on your song.
In the meanwhile, we'll stay here being a bit more Rock'n Roll suicides.
And showing up, more than never, the Bowie we've got inside.

(The world was not ready for this blackout)


Just for one day.

9 comments:

  1. YES. Amazing picture, love it! Claraladdin Sane. @_@

    Now i'm going to do your mom's face and run away:

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una pena, pero muy buen recuerdo.
    http://6deldos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. no conocía tu blog, sin duda me quedo como seguidora tienes un estilo que me encanta

    http://soulofrippedjeans.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! Hace tiempo que sigo tu blog pero yo nunca había tenido uno. Sé que no os gustan este tipo de comentarios, pero estamos enmpezando y nadie nos lee. Nos gustaría que dedicárais un poquito te vuestro tiempo en visitarnos y ver qué os parece, y seguirnos si os gusta, claro. Espero que no sea mucha molestia. Un abrazo♥ http://elbauldelas-chicas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que cierto... un post diferente pero bonito :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pfff no se que decir de su perdida. Estoy triste porque se ha ido una de las mayores influencias de mi vida...
    Me gusta mucho el homenaje que le has hecho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Una pena... :(

    Ilovemynewstyle.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

  8. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease, Parkinson's disease.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete